Goal: To make sure your puppy learns how to interact with other dogs and humans.
- Learn to read your puppy’s needs.
- Learn the concept of choice and control and how to safely build self confidence in your puppy or newly adopted dog.
- Teach your puppy his/her name and to come when called despite distractions
- Teach your puppy basic commands: Sit, Stand, Down, Stay.
- Make this a fun game for your puppy and reap the rewards.
Prerequisite Recommended: Behavior Workshop
Tools Required: Harness, leash, treats/treat pouch, clicker ( optional), yoga mat or crate mat.
Fee: $300 for 4 classes (once per week for 4 weeks)
*Maximum participants: 3 dogs/puppies with their humans (masks required)
Schedule: Saturdays at 11:00AM
*October 24 & 31, November 7 & 14
Location: Petropolis - 91 Washington St, New York, NY 10006
Limited spots available! Book your spot today!